762 Guerrero Street
This graceful, light-filled condo, ideally located in the vibrant and highly desirable Mission Dolores neighborhood, is the epitome of city living at its best. Situated in a handsome 3-unit Edwardian within 2 blocks of Dolores Park, Tartine Bakery and Bi-Rite Market, the home boasts a high 96 Walk Score, 95 Transit Score and 92 Bike Score, giving you easy access to everything you need!
Enjoy fabulous period details combined with new, designer selected lighting and modern conveniences that create a warm and comfortable home. From the beautiful mahogany in-laid hardwood floors, high coved ceilings and decorative picture moldings to the lovely built-in glass-front cabinetry, you will appreciate the wonderful Edwardian charm!
The home boasts a spacious, flexible floor plan with large rooms and generously sized closets. Use the flat as a 3 bedroom or a 2 bedroom (situated at the rear of the flat) with formal dining room. At the front of the condo, the open formal living room and dining room, separated by a large pocket door, are the perfect place for entertaining guests. The sunny living room features a handsome wood burning fireplace and roomy closet currently shown as an office nook. The adjacent dining room features built-in glass front cabinetry and flows nicely to the modern kitchen with original softwood floors. The bright and spacious eat-in kitchen enjoys ample cabinet space, stainless steel appliances and opens to a huge laundry room with great storage space and back stairs to the garage.
Down the hall is a charming window seat, two closets including a large walk-in, split bath with elegant clawfoot tub and two quiet and spacious bedrooms, one featuring a second walk-in closet! The peaceful bedrooms enjoy lovely green outlooks overlooking the rear landscaping. Also enjoy one car garage parking and exclusive use storage space.
Within a few blocks of this lovely home, you will find a myriad of culturally diverse and popular, bakeries, restaurants and coffee shops - stroll to Delfina, Souvla and Bi-Rite Creamery just to name a few! Take your dog for an easy walk to nearby Dolores Park. Pick up your gourmet produce at Bi-Rite Market. Walk to the popular Valencia Corridor! The close proximity of this condo to multiple lines of public transportation, corporate shuttles as well as the US-101 makes commuting a breeze.
- Light-filled, open dining room & living room with pocket door
- Living room with handsome fireplace & office nook closet
- Large and modern eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Quiet and spacious bedrooms at the rear of the flat
- Charming split-bath with elegant claw-foot tub
- High coved ceilings and lovely period details
- Original picture moldings, built-in seating and glass-front cabinetry
- Gorgeous in-laid hardwood and softwood floors
- Nicely sized closets throughout the flat
- In-unit laundry room with excellent storage space
- 1 car garage parking with exclusive use storage area
- HOA dues $325 per month
- Pet friendly building!
- Built in 1916 and 1404 square feet, per tax records
- 96 Walk Score – stroll to Dolores Park, Bi-Rite & Tartine Bakery
- 95 Transit Score and 92 Bike Score
- Easy access to corp shuttles & freeways for easy commuting